- These are the terms and conditions for the Deliveroo Calling all Chocoholics Giveaway (Competition).
- The promoter is Deliveroo Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 73 607 915 640) of Level 2, 161 Collins St, Melbourne, Victoria, 3000 (Promoter). To contact the Promoter, please call +61 1300 335 485.
- The promotion period is from Tuesday 11 May 2021 to Thursday 13 May 2021 (Promotion Period). Entries must be received during the hours and days of the Promotion Period in order to be valid.
- By entering this Competition, you/the entrant acknowledge that you/the entrant have read these terms and conditions and that you agree to be bound by them. Information on how to enter form part of these terms and conditions.
- To enter the Competition you must:
- Follow @deliveroo_au on Instagram;
- Comment on the Chocolate Post on our Instagram account and include:
- Your favourite chocolate dessert; and
- Tag 2 friends in the comment
- Your entry is then automatically included in the draw to win the Prize.
- You cannot enter the Competition more than once. Only one entry per entrant allowed.
- To be eligible to enter the competition you must:
- have an account with Deliveroo Australia; and
- be a current resident of VIC, NSW, ACT, WA, QLD, TAS, SA Australia;
- be over the age of 18 years old; and
- undertake the entry criteria above.
- The following persons are not eligible to enter the Competition:
- employees, directors, management, licensees and contractors of the Promoter, its related companies and agencies associated with the Promoter;
- the immediate family of the above-listed persons (immediate family includes but is not limited to spouse, de-facto spouse, child, step-child, parent); and
- anyone else professionally involved with the operation or administration of the Promotion.
- The Prize consists of a $100 Deliveroo credit that will be applied to the winner's Deliveroo account.
- There are 10 total prizes to be given away in total.
- The total value of the Prize pool is $1000.
- The Prize must be used within 3 months of the credit becoming available on the winner's Deliveroo account. If the credit is not used by that time, any remaining Prize credit will expire and considered forfeited.
- An Entrant can only win ONE Prize.
- The Prize credit can be used towards orders placed on the Deliveroo Australia platform only.
- In order to redeem the Prize, the winner must place a Deliveroo order using the same account on which the winning entry was made. The Prize credit may be redeemed in multiple orders. Should the Deliveroo order be of greater value than the Prize, then the winner will be required to pay the difference using their nominated payment method.
Selection and Notification of Winner
- The winners of the Prizes will be drawn at random by a randomised computer generator, on Monday 17 May (Prize Draw) at Level 2, 161 Collins St, Melbourne, Victoria, 3000 (Location) or such other address deemed appropriate should the Location not be suitable due to coronavirus restrictions.
- The first 10 valid entries drawn for the Prize will win.
- Winners will be notified by direct message on Instagram, and via the Promoter's Instagram story of their winning entry within 3 business days the Prize Draw.
- In order to claim the Prize, winners must respond to the direct message notification to confirm their Deliveroo account email address (for the purpose of verifying the validity of the entry and applying the credit to the winner's account).
- The winner must respond in accordance with the clause above within 2 days or they forfeit their right to a Prize. Deliveroo may elect other winners in Deliveroo's absolute discretion.
- Each Prize will be provided to the winner by automatic credit to the winner's Deliveroo account used to place the winning entry, upon responding to the winning email notification.
- The Prize is not transferrable for cash.
- The result of the draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. The winner is responsible for monitoring their email and/or phone.
- The winners of the Prize will be published on https://foodscene.deliveroo.com.au/ within 5 business days of the draw.
- All times referred to in these terms and conditions refer to Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) unless otherwise specified.
- Each Prize winner must take the Prize as described and on the conditions stated in these terms and conditions, and the Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any technical malfunction of any communications network or any late, lost, incorrectly submitted, delayed, ineligible, incomplete, corrupted or misdirected entry whether due to error, transmission, interruption or otherwise. The time of entry will be deemed to be the time the entry is received by the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request a winner to provide proof of identity, age and place of residency in order to claim the Prize. Proof of identification, age, and residency considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- By accepting the Prize, the winner agrees to participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable social media editorial requests relating to the Prize, including but not limited to, being photographed. The winner will not be entitled to any fee for participating in these activities.
- The Promoter reserves the right to redraw in the event of a winner being unable to satisfy these promotion terms and conditions of entry or forfeiting or not claiming a Prize.
- If any act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions of entry, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations and the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any applicable law) to cancel, terminate or modify or suspend this Competition.
- Each Prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the Prize (or any part of the Prize) as stated. Any part of a Prize that cannot be taken as stated will be forfeited. The Prize is not transferable to another person (unless agreed by the Promoter).
- The Promoter reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the Competition at any time.
- This Competition and these terms and conditions are governed and construed in accordance with the laws in force in Australia.