Promotion: Deliveroo MasterChef Promotion
Promoter: Deliveroo Australia Pty Ltd ABN 73 607 915 640, Level 2, 161 Collins St, Melbourne, VIC 3000, Australia. Ph: 1300 335 485
Start date: 09/06/22 (at approximately 8:30pm)
End date: 16/06/22 (while participating restaurants are open and while stocks last)
Eligible Entrants: This offer is only open to Australian residents. Individuals under the age of 18 must have parent or legal guardian approval to claim.
How to Claim: To claim a gift, the claimant must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period (while stocks last):
- spend at least $20 in one transaction (excluding service fees, tips and delivery fees) at a participating Deliveroo restaurant; and
- opt to receive the 'MasterChef inspired frozen treat' prior to finalising their order.
Participating Deliveroo restaurants will include a reference to the offer on their order page (claimants can also access a list of participating restaurants on the Deliveroo website/app). The MasterChef inspired frozen treat is strictly limited and only available while stocks last. Participating restaurants will indicate on their order page (on the Deliveroo app) whether or not they have remaining stocks of the MasterChef inspired frozen treat.
Participating restaurants will remove the option to claim the MasterChef inspired frozen treat once stocks have run out, however, there may be a short period of time the option to receive the MasterChef inspired frozen treat remains on the participating restaurant's page. In this case, only the first 56 valid claims received will receive the MasterChef inspired frozen treat.
All orders are subject to the Promoter's standard terms and conditions of service, available at deliveroo.com.au/legal. The Promoter's standard geographical restrictions apply.
Claims permitted: There is a limit of one (1) claim per transaction (while stocks last).
Gift Description: The gift is a MasterChef inspired frozen treat (based on the episode of MasterChef aired in Melbourne on 09/06/22).
Number of this gift: 56 per participating Deliveroo restaurant
Winning Method: Limited offer
Further Gift Details: The MasterChef inspired frozen treat may contain may contain traces of one or more of the following allergens or products: Wheat; Gluten; Peanuts; Nuts; Sesame Seeds; Milk; Eggs; Pork products; Mollusc; Crustaceans; Fish or Sulphur Dioxide. The product is not Halal or suitable for vegetarians/vegans. The full list of ingredients will be specified on the product packaging. The Promoter strongly recommends that claimants read the product packaging prior to consuming the product.
The products are frozen and should not be left unrefrigerated for an extended period of time. The Promoter recommends that the products are consumed upon delivery or otherwise placed in the freezer.
- The claimant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Claim (and Schedule) and that claiming a gift in the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Claim (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Claim have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Claims are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the claimant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible claims will be accepted during the Promotional Period, while stocks last.
- Employees (and their immediate family members) of the participating restaurants, agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, businesses involved in the management of the Promotion, any organisation benefiting from the Promotion, the Promoter's distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to claim. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- No part of a gift is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other gift or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
- If there is any dispute as to the identity of a claimant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the claimant.
- If a gift is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the gift is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party gift supplier and the provision of the gift is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the gift at the time it is issued to the claimant will prevail over these Conditions of Claim, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the gift, any delay or failure relating to the gift itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Claim or otherwise.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Claim restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a gift.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of claims and claimant's details (including a claimant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a claimant cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their claim, the claimant will forfeit the gift in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible claims, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to claim a gift. Claims containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to claim a gift. The use of any automated software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically claim repeatedly is prohibited and may render all claims submitted by that individual invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify claims in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Claim. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming a gift, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the claimant. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter's decision will be final.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or willful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or consuming any gift (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The claimant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the claimant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the gift or acceptance of the gift.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
- Please also see Deliveroo's main T&Cs which shall prevail in the event of any inconsistency: https://deliveroo.com.au/legal