Deliveroo What's Your Favourite… Giveaway Terms and Conditions
- These are the terms and conditions for the Deliveroo What's Your Favourite… Giveaway (Competition).
- The promoter is Deliveroo Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 73 607 915 640) of Level 2, 161 Collins St, Melbourne, Victoria, 3000 (Promoter). To contact the Promoter, please call +61 1300 335 485.
- The promotion period is from 2:00pm AEDT on 26 March 2021 to 11:59pm AEDT 31 March 2021 (Promotion Period). Entries must be received during the hours and days of the Promotion Period in order to be valid.
- By entering this Competition, you/the entrant acknowledge that you/the entrant have read these terms and conditions and that you agree to be bound by them. Information on how to enter form part of these terms and conditions.
- To enter the Competition you must.
- Order a dish which qualifies for $1 delivery from the Deliveroo platform during the Promotion Period;
- Follow @deliveroo_au on Instagram;
- Comment on the 'What is your favourite dish you've had for $1" post ("Roo Post") on our Instagram account and include:
i. Your favourite dish that you had delivered by Deliveroo for $1;
Iii. Description of the dish (subject to the Judging Criteria); and
iv. Tag 2 friends in your comment
- Your entry is then automatically included in the draw to win the Prize.
- You may have multiple entries in the Competition. Multiple entries must comprise materially different responses and each entry must relate to a different order on the Deliveroo platform.
- The five most 'mouth watering' descriptions will win.
- To be eligible to enter the competition you must:
- have an account with Deliveroo Australia; and
- be a current resident of VIC, NSW, ACT, WA, QLD, TAS or SA in Australia;
- be over the age of 18; and
- order a dish and comment on the Roo Post during the Promotion Period.
- Orders from the following restaurants are excluded from the Competition: KFC, Domino's, Crust and bottle shops.
- The following persons are not eligible to enter the Competition:
- employees, directors, management, licensees and contractors of the Promoter, its related companies and agencies associated with the Promoter;
- the immediate family of the above-listed persons (immediate family includes but is not limited to spouse, de-facto spouse, child, step-child, parent); and
- anyone else professionally involved with the operation or administration of the Promotion; and
- Deliveroo Plus subscribers.
- The Prize consists of a $200 Deliveroo Credit Voucher that will be applied to the winner's Deliveroo account.
- There are 5 Prizes to be given away in total.
- The total prize pool of all Prizes is $1000.
- The Prize must be used by 2 April 2022. If the credit is not used by that time, any remaining Prize credit will expire and considered forfeited.
- An Entrant can only win ONE Prize.
- The Prize credit can be used towards orders placed on the Deliveroo Australia platform only.
- In order to redeem the Prize, the winner must place a Deliveroo order using the same account on which the winning entry was made. The Prize credit may be redeemed in multiple orders. Should the Deliveroo order be of greater value than the Prize, then the winner will be required to pay the difference using their nominated payment method.
Selection and Notification of Winner
- The winners of the Prizes will be judged on 1 April 2021 (Winner Selection) at Level 2, 161 Collins St, Melbourne, Victoria, 3000 (Location) or such other address deemed appropriate should the Location not be suitable due to coronavirus restrictions.
- The 5 best entries, based on the Judging Criteria, will win the Prize.
Judging Criteria: Best description of dish - most 'mouth watering' description.
- Winners will be notified by direct message on Instagram, and via the Promoter's Instagram story of their winning entry within 2 business days of the Winner Selection.
- In order to claim the Prize, winners must respond to the direct message notification to confirm their Deliveroo account email address (for the purpose of verifying the validity of the entry and applying the credit to the winner's account).
- The winner must respond in accordance with the clause above within 5 days or they forfeit their right to a Prize. Deliveroo may elect other winners in Deliveroo's absolute discretion.
- Each Prize will be provided to the winner by automatic credit to the winner's Deliveroo account used to place the winning entry.
- The Prize is not transferrable for cash.
- The result of the draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. The winner is responsible for monitoring their email and/or phone.
- The winners of the Prize will be published on https://foodscene.deliveroo.com.au/ within 5 business days of the draw.
- Each Prize winner must take the Prize as described and on the conditions stated in these terms and conditions, and the Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any technical malfunction of any communications network or any late, lost, incorrectly submitted, delayed, ineligible, incomplete, corrupted or misdirected entry whether due to error, transmission, interruption or otherwise. The time of entry will be deemed to be the time the entry is received by the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request a winner to provide proof of identity
- By accepting the Prize, the winner agrees to participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable social media editorial requests relating to the Prize, including but not limited to, being photographed. The winner will not be entitled to any fee for participating in these activities.
- The Promoter reserves the right to select a new winner in the event of a winner being unable to satisfy these promotion terms and conditions of entry or forfeiting or not claiming a Prize.
- If any act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions of entry, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations and the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any applicable law) to cancel, terminate or modify or suspend this Competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the Competition at any time.
- This Competition and these terms and conditions are governed and construed in accordance with the laws in force in Australia.