Deliveroo Food & Footy Terms & Conditions ("Conditions of Entry")
Authorised under: ACT Permit No. TP20/01236, NSW Authority No. TP/00306 and SA Permit No. T20/1102.
Promotion: Deliveroo Food & Footy
Promoter: Deliveroo Australia Pty Ltd ABN 73 607 915 640, Level 2, 161 Collins St, Melbourne, VIC 3000, Australia. Ph: 1300 335 485
Start date: 28/09/20 at 09:00 am AEST
End date: 18/10/20 at 11:59 pm AEDT
Eligible entrants: Entry is only open to Australian residents who are 18 years and over with a Deliveroo account.
How to Enter:
To enter, during the Promotional Period, place an order in Australia of $30 or more via the Deliveroo App using one of following three codes:
· FOODANDFOOTY valid 9am 28/09/2020 to midnight 04/10/2020
· FINALSFOOTY valid 10am 05/10/2020 to midnight 11/10/2020
· GF2020 valid 9am 12/10/2020 to midnight 18/10/2020
All times listed above are in AEST/AEDT, as applicable in VIC, to take into account the change to daylight saving during the Promotional Period.
Entries permitted: A person can enter once per week using the code allocated to that week, for a maximum of three time across the entire Promotion. By completing the entry method, the entrant will receive one (1) entry.
Total Prize Pool: AUD $10,200.00
The prize is an AFL Grand Final Package for the winner and one (1) guest (aged 18 years or over), which consists of the following:
· 2 x tickets to 2020 AFL Grand Final at The Gabba, QLD on 24/10/20;
· AUD$5,000 to cover travel expenses to attend the 2020 AFL Grand Final (only provided if the winner resides outside of QLD); and
· 1x AUD$1,000 Deliveroo voucher (credit for use on Deliveroo Australia platform). Voucher is valid until 30/11/2021.
Number of this prize: 1
Value (per prize): AUD$10,200.00
Winning Method: Draw: computerized random selection - 19/10/20 at 02:00 pm AEDT
· Both the winner and their guest for the prize must be aged 18 years or over.
· Any cash element of the prize will be awarded via electronic funds transfer to an Australian bank account in the winner's name. The winner will receive these funds within 7 working days once St Kilda Football Club receive the winner's bank details. The winner must provide their bank account details to St Kilda Football Club in order for the cash element of the prize to be awarded. If the winner fails to provide St Kilda Football Club with valid bank account details by the date/time specified by the Promoter, they will forfeit this element of the prize.
· AFL Grand Final Tickets will be sent via email by St Kilda Football Club to the winner within 7 days prior to the 2020 AFL Grand Final.
· The 2020 AFL Grand Final tickets are subject to the Event venue and ticket terms and conditions, including any applicable age restrictions. The Promoter and event organisers hereby expressly reserve the right to eject any winner and/or his/her companion for any inappropriate behavior, including but not limited to intoxication, whilst participating in any element of the prize.
· Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Deliveroo voucher are not included. Any unused balance of the Deliveroo voucher will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the Deliveroo voucher is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the Deliveroo voucher.
· ALTERNATIVE PRIZE: If the winner is unable to travel to the city in which the 2020 AFL Grand Final is held due to COVID-19 travel restrictions, they must accept one (1) of the following two (2) prize options in lieu of the original prize: 1) AUD$6,000 in cash and AUD$1,000 Deliveroo voucher (with no additional money for travel expenses); OR 2) swap the 2020 AFL Grand Final tickets element of the original prize for 2021 Grand Final tickets with AUD$5000 awarded for travel expenses if they live outside of the same State/Territory in which the 2021 Grand Final is held and a AUD$1,000 Deliveroo voucher. If COVID-19 travel restrictions still apply which prevent the winner from travelling to the location of the 2021 AFL Grand Final, they will automatically be awarded option 1 above in lieu of the original prize.
· The winner will have the option to take AUD$6,000 in cash and AUD$1,000 Deliveroo voucher in lieu of the original prize. If the winner chooses this option, they acknowledge they forfeit the AFL Grand Final tickets and AUD$5,000 travel expenses portion of the original prize.
· The winner and his/her travel companion must depart from and return to the same departure point and travel together.
· The prize is subject to booking and flight availability. Spending money, meals, taxes (excluding airline and airport taxes), insurance, transport to and from departure point, transfers, items of a personal nature, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs, unless otherwise specified in the prize description, are not included.
The winner will be notified by phone and email by 5pm AEDT on 20/10/20. The winner will be published on the Deliveroo Blog (https://foodscene.deliveroo.com.au/terms) by 20/10/20.
Prize must be claimed by 21/10/20 at 11:00 am AEDT. In the event of an unclaimed prize, the prize will be redrawn on 21/10/20 at 12:00 noon AEDT at Deliveroo Australia Pty Ltd ABN 73 607 915 640, Level 2, 161 Collins St, Melbourne, VIC 3000 or at such other location as may be deemed appropriate in the event of restrictions due to COVID19. The winner of the redraw will be notified by phone and email by 5pm AEDT on 21/10/20. The re-draw winner will be notified publicly (and their details published) on the Deliveroo Blog (https://foodscene.deliveroo.com.au/terms) on 22/10/20.
1. The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
2. The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
3. Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
4. Employees (and their immediate family members) of agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, businesses involved in determination of winner/s for the Promotion, businesses involved in the management of the Promotion, any organisation benefiting from the Promotion, the Promoter's distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
a) The draw will take place at Deliveroo Australia Pty Ltd ABN 73 607 915 640, Level 2, 161 Collins St, Melbourne, VIC 3000 or at such other location as may be deemed appropriate in the event of restrictions due to COVID19, at 2:00 pm AEDT on 19/10/20 using computerised random selection.
i) The first valid entry drawn will be the winner of the prize specified in the Schedule above.
b) The draw conductor may draw additional reserve entries in case an invalid entry or entrant is drawn.
c) If a draw is scheduled on the weekend or a public holiday, the draw will be conducted at the same time and location on the following business day. The Promoter will ensure each draw is open for public scrutiny and anyone may witness the draw on request. The winner of a drawn prize is determined by chance.
d) The random number generator that will be used is at https://www.randomdraws.com/au/ (approval number is 1224).
6. All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner.
7. If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable at the designated time for the Event, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
8. The value of the prize is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prize (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize after that date.
9. No part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
10. If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and specification, subject to any written directions of a regulatory authority.
11. No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion.
12. The prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry and any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
14. For the purposes of public statements and advertisements, the Promoter may only publish the winner's surname, initial and State/Territory or postcode of residence.
15. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving the prize.
16. If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
17. Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
18. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
19. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant's details (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming a prize, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the entrant. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter's decision will be final.
21. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
22. The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
23. Unless otherwise specified, a prize is a single event for the winner (and where relevant their guests) and cannot be separated into separate events or components.
24. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regard to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
25. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.