Promotion: Deliveroo Burger Feast
Promotion Period: 8am Monday 27th May 2019 to 6pm Wednesday 29th May 2019
Prize: A burger feast for your office up to the value of $500 (inc GST)
Entry: Eligible entrants can enter by submitting a completed entry form
Judging: Entries will be judged on the following criteria:
- Bonus points if the burger fits your brand and has a unique name
Notification: The winner will be notified by phone and/or email
Promoter: Deliveroo Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 73 67 915 640)
- The promoter is Deliveroo Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 73 67 915 640) of Level 2, 161 Collins St, Melbourne, Victoria, 3000 (Promoter)
- The promotion period is 8am Monday 27th May 2019 to 6pm Wednesday 29th May 2019
- By entering this promotion, you accept these terms and conditions.
- A burger feast for the winning office up to the value of $500 max.
- To enter, complete the entry form.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- You are fully responsible for all of your entry content and material (Entry Content).
- You grant us and our related entities a non-exclusive, royalty free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable and sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt and publish and display your Entry Content for any purpose, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes in any media
- You must: be a portal member; and have an office in the T+G Building at 161 Collins St, Melbourne.
- The following are not eligible to enter this competition:
- employees, directors, management licensees and contractors of the Promoter, its related companies and agencies associated with the Promotion;
- the immediate family of the above listed persons; and
- any suppliers to the Promoter.
- Each entry will be individually judged and all entries will be judged on originality and creativity with bonus points if the burger fits your brand and has a unique name.
- This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner.
- Judging will take place at the Promoters office Level 2, 161 Collins St, Melbourne at 10am on Thursday 30 May 2019.
- The entries will be judged by a representative of the Promoter. The Promoters decision is final and no correspondence will be entered.
- The winner will be contacted by phone and/or email by 12pm on 30th May 2019.
- $500 Burger Feast to be delivered direct to the winner's office, as notified on the entry form, on the 31st May 2019.
- The prize cannot be exchanged (or any part of it) for cash, goods or services.
- All times referred to in these terms and conditions refer to Melbourne, Australia time.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any technical malfunction of any communications network or any late, lost, incorrectly submitted, delayed, ineligible, incomplete, corrupted or misdirected entry whether due to error, transmission, interruption or otherwise. The time of entry will be deemed to be the time the entry is received by the Promoter.
- The Promoter may suspend or cancel the promotion if unable to conduct it as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond its control.
- The Promoter and its related bodies corporate and their respective officers, employees, contractors and agents (Promotion Parties) will not be liable for any losses, damages, expenses, costs or personal injuries arising out of this promotion, the promotion of this promotion or the use of any Prize, including but not limited to any breach of these terms and conditions, contract or tort (including negligence) and any other common law, equitable or statutory remedy (Damages) whatsoever, including but not limited to direct, indirect and consequential Damages, including Damages that cannot reasonably be considered to arise naturally and in the ordinary course of things, even if those Damages were in the contemplation of the Promotion Parties.
- The exclusion of liability in clause 22 does not apply to limit or exclude liability:
- for personal injury or death suffered or sustained in connection with the supply of goods or services which are supplied by the Promoter in the ordinary course of business. To remove doubt, third party goods or services, which other than in connection with this promotion, are in the normal course of business supplied by a third party unrelated to the Promotion Parties, are not supplied by the Promoter in the ordinary course of business; or
- to the extent it is not permissible at law to limit or exclude liability in the manner contemplated in that clause (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent allowable by law).
- This competition and these terms and conditions are governed and construed in accordance with the laws in force in Australia.