- The promoter is Deliveroo Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 73 607 915 640) of Level 2, 161 Collins St, Melbourne, Victoria, 3000 (Promoter)
- The promotion period is 10:00am on the 11th of November 2019 to 13:00pm 14th of November 2019.
- By entering this promotion, you accept these terms and conditions.
- To enter, direct message Deliveroo via Instagram @deliveroo_au from 10:00am on the 11th of November 2019 to 13:00pm 14th of November 2019 with your best pick up line.
- Only one winner will be selected by a panel on 14th of November with winner notified by 17:00pm 14th of November.
- You must have an account with Deliveroo for $1000 credit to be applied to.
- You must be an Australian resident.
- The following are not eligible to enter this competition:
- employees, directors, management, licensees and contractors of the Promoter, its related companies and agencies associated with the Promotion or related companies;
- the immediate family of the above-listed persons; and
- any suppliers to the Promoter.
- Winners will be contacted via their direct message on Thursday 14th November 2019 between 13:00pm – 17:00pm requesting their email address, Deliveroo will apply $1,000 credit prize to their Deliveroo account.
- A $1,000 voucher code to be used towards restaurants through Deliveroo.
- Total Prize pool $1,000.
- The voucher code can only be applied to one Deliveroo account.
- The voucher code must be redeemed on orders on Deliveroo only.
- The voucher code must be redeemed by the 14th of November 2020.
- All times referred to in these terms and conditions refer to Melbourne, Australia time.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any technical malfunctions of any communications network or any late, lost, incorrectly submitted, delayed, ineligible, incomplete, corrupted or misdirected entry whether due to error, transmission, interruption or otherwise. The time of entry will be deemed to be the time the entry is received by the Promoter.
- The Promoter may suspend or cancel the promotion if unable to conduct it as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond its control.
- The Promoter and its related bodies corporate and their respective officers, employees, contractors and agents (Promotion Parties) will not be liable for any losses, damages, expenses, costs or personal injuries arising out of this promotion, the promotion of this promotion or the use of any Prize, including but not limited to any breach of these terms and conditions, contract or tort (including negligence) and any other common law, equitable or statutory remedy (Damages) whatsoever, including but not limited to direct, indirect and consequential Damages, including Damages that cannot reasonably be considered to arise naturally and in the ordinary course of things, even if those Damages were in the contemplation of the Promotion Parties.
- The exclusion of liability in clause 4 does not apply to limit or exclude liability:
1. for personal injury or death suffered or sustained in connection with the supply of goods or services which are supplied by the Promoter in the ordinary course of business. To remove doubt, third party goods or services, which other than in connection with this promotion, are in the normal course of business supplied by a third party unrelated to the Promotion Parties, are not supplied by the Promoter in the ordinary course of business; or
2. to the extent it is not permissible at law to limit or exclude liability in the manner contemplated in that clause (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent allowable by law).
- This competition and these terms and conditions are governed and construed in accordance with the laws in force in Australia.