- Deliveroo Moonlight Cinema Competition (Competition).
- This competition is being run by Deliveroo Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 73 607 915 640) of Level 2, 161 Collins St, Melbourne, Victoria, 3000 (Promoter). To contact the Promoter, please call +61 1300 335 485.
- The Competition period commences at 6.00am AEST Wednesday, 4th of December 2019 and ends at 5.00pm AEST Wednesday, 11th of December 2019 (Competition Period) and the Promoter reserves the right to extend the Competition end date at any time (subject to regulatory approval). Entries must be received before the end of the Competition Period in order to be valid.
- By entering this Competition, you acknowledge that you have read these terms and conditions and that you agree to be bound by them. Information on how to enter form part of these terms and conditions.
HOW TO ENTER
- To enter the Competition you must, before the end of the Competition Period:
- place any order with their Deliveroo Australia account; and
- enter the voucher code "MOONLIGHT2019" before checkout.
- Voucher codes are case sensitive and must be entered in capitals as specified in Competition materials.
- The voucher code can be used in conjunction with other offers.
WHO CAN ENTER?
- To be eligible to enter the Competition you must:
- have an account with Deliveroo Australia;
- be at least 18 years of age; and
- be a current resident of any state in Australia, excluding the states of South Australia, Australian Capital Territory and the Northern Territory.
- The following are not eligible to enter the Competition:
- employees, directors, management, licensees and contractors of the Promoter, its related companies and agencies associated with the Promoter;
- the immediate family of the above-listed persons (which includes but is not limited to spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child, step-child, parent, grandparent, 1st cousin, uncle, aunt, niece);
- any suppliers to the Promoter; and
- residents of South Australia, Australian Capital Territory and the Northern Territory.
- Eligible participants may enter as many times as they wish for the duration of the Competition subject to clause 9 above.
- The prizes consist of 10 season passes to the Moonlight Cinema [located in Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth and Sydney], valued at $3,650 each and valid for the 2019/20 season (prizes).
- Each winner will receive one (1) prize and will be ineligible from winning another prize during the Competition Period.
- The total prizes are valued at AUD $36,500 as at the publishing date of these terms and conditions.
- Winners will be sent their prize in the mail.
- Each prize does not include any costs associated with redeeming the prize such as travel, meals, accommodation, spending money or taxes.
- Each prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No prize is exchangeable or redeemable for cash or any other prize.
- If a prize is not available for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with another item of equal or greater value if the winner agrees in writing and subject to any applicable approvals from regulatory authorities. If the winner does not agree despite reasonable attempts by the Promoter to reach an agreement and the prize is not available due to circumstances beyond the Promoter's control, the Promoter may substitute the prize with another item or items determined by the Promoter to be of equal or higher value.
SELECTION OF WINNER
- The winners will be chosen by random draw and will take place on Friday 13th of December, 2019 at 2.00pm AEST at the Promoter's address at Level 2, 161 Collins St, Melbourne VIC 3000.
- The first 10 valid entries drawn during the prize draw will win a prize as described above.
- Each winner will be notified within two (2) business days of the draw via email and/or telephone.
- The name of each of the winners will be published on https://foodscene.deliveroo.com.au/ within five (5) business days of each draw.
- The result of each draw will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the results of the draw. This is a game of chance.
- Winners are responsible for monitoring their email and phone.
- The Promoter must distribute the prize to each winner within 28 days of the relevant draw.
SECOND CHANCE DRAW
- If a winner does not respond within three (3) business days of being notified that they have won the Competition, that winner is not readily identified and reasonable efforts have been made by the Promoter to identify the winner were unsuccessful, they will automatically forfeit their prize and the Promoter reserves the right to select another winner through a second chance draw.
- If necessary, a second chance draw will be held on no later than five (5) business days after the first unsuccessful draw, occurring at the same time and place as the first draw. The first valid entry drawn will win any unclaimed prize. The second chance draw winner will be notified by email and telephone within two (2) business days of the draw.
- If there is a second chance draw, the name of the second chance draw winner will be published on au.roocommunity.com.au within five (5) business days of the second chance draw.
- The results of any second chance draw will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the results of the draw.
- The Promoter must distribute the prize to the winner within 28 days of the second chance draw.
PROMOTION AND MARKETING
- By entering the competition each winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as the Promoter may require without remuneration.
- Each winner also consents to the use and publication of their name, image and any other details provided by the winner in any marketing material without any further reference or payment to the winner.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend the Competition and its terms and conditions at any time and for any reason, subject to regulatory approval, and will notify entrants of any such amendments as soon as reasonably practicable on the competition landing page at au.roocommunity.com/. It is the entrant's responsibility to regularly check the Competition landing page for any amendments. Any amendments will be applied and interpreted at the sole discretion of the Promoter.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports limit, exclude or modify the Promoter's liability in relation to the consumer guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law (Non-Excludable Guarantees Liability).
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees Liability, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury, or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the competition including:
- any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control);
- any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
- any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
- any variation in prize value to that stated in these terms and conditions;
- any tax liability incurred by the winner or entrant; or
- use of the prize.
To the extent permitted by law including the Australian Consumer Law, if the Competition is not capable of running as planned including by reason of technical failure, fraud or any cause beyond the Promoter's control, the Promoter may cancel or suspend the Competition or invalidate any affected entries, subject to regulatory approval.
- The Promoter does not accept responsibility for any entries that are delayed or which are not received for any reason during the Competition Period.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request a winner to provide proof of identity, age and place of residency in order to claim the prize. Proof of identification, age, and residency considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- The Promoter is not liable for any tax implications arising from prize winnings, including fringe benefits tax. Independent financial advice should be sought.
- The laws of Victoria apply to this Competition. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the laws of Victoria.
NSW Permit Number: LTPS/19/40490