Deliveroo National Fries Day Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is Deliveroo Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 73 607 915 640) of Level 2, 161 Collins St, Melbourne, Victoria, 3000 (Promoter)
- The promotion period is 10:00 am on 12 July 2019 to 11:59 pm on 14 July 2019 or unless otherwise specified by restaurant.
- By entering this promotion, you accept these terms and conditions.
Giveaway/Gift with purchase
- Participating restaurants will giveaway one regular pack of fries with the minimum order value required.
- Minimum order value is set by the participating restaurant.
How to claim
- To claim the free fries, customer must add free fries menu item to their cart but it will appear as zero dollars in the customers cart if the customer has satisfied the minimum order value required.
- Only one pack of fries per Deliveroo order is permitted.
- You must have an account with Deliveroo.
- Customer must satisfy the minimum order value set by the restaurant.
- Only while stocks last.
- Not to be used in conjunction with other offers.
- All times referred to in these terms and conditions refer to Melbourne, Australia time.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any technical malfunction of any communications network or any late, lost, incorrectly submitted, delayed, ineligible, incomplete, corrupted or misdirected entry whether due to error, transmission, interruption or otherwise. The time of entry will be deemed to be the time the entry is received by the Promoter.
- The Promoter may suspend or cancel the promotion if unable to conduct it as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond its control.
- The Promoter and its related bodies corporate and their respective officers, employees, contractors and agents (Promotion Parties) will not be liable for any losses, damages, expenses, costs or personal injuries arising out of this promotion, the promotion of this promotion or the use of any Prize, including but not limited to any breach of these terms and conditions, contract or tort (including negligence) and any other common law, equitable or statutory remedy (Damages) whatsoever, including but not limited to direct, indirect and consequential Damages, including Damages that cannot reasonably be considered to arise naturally and in the ordinary course of things, even if those Damages were in the contemplation of the Promotion Parties.
- The exclusion of liability in clause 19 does not apply to limit or exclude liability:
- for personal injury or death suffered or sustained in connection with the supply of goods or services which are supplied by the Promoter in the ordinary course of business. To remove doubt, third party goods or services, which other than in connection with this promotion, are in the normal course of business supplied by a third party unrelated to the Promotion Parties, are not supplied by the Promoter in the ordinary course of business; or
- to the extent it is not permissible at law to limit or exclude liability in the manner contemplated in that clause (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent allowable by law).
- By accepting the Prize, the winner agrees to participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable social media editorial requests relating to the Prize, including but not limited to, being photographed. The winner will not be entitled to any fee for participating in these activities.
- This competition and these terms and conditions are governed and construed in accordance with the laws in force in Australia.