- This is the Deliveroo and St Kilda Ultimate Footy Pack Giveaway (Competition).
- The promoter is Deliveroo Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 73 607 915 640) of Level 2, 161 Collins St, Melbourne, Victoria, 3000 (Promoter). To contact the Promoter, please call +61 1300 335 485.
- The promotion period is from 6.00pm AEST Friday, 19th of June 2020 to 11:59pm AEST Sunday, 21st of June 2020 (Promotion Period). Entries must be received during the Promotion Period in order to be valid.
- By entering this Competition, you acknowledge that you have read these terms and conditions and that you agree to be bound by them. Information on how to enter form part of these terms and conditions.
- There is one Prize.
- The Prize consists of a $250 Deliveroo voucher, and a signed guernsey from the St Kilda Football Club (to the value of $90.00).
- The total Prize value is $340.
- To enter the Competition you must, before the end of the Promotion Period:
- place an order via Deliveroo Australia; and
- enter the voucher code STKROUND3 before checkout.
- Voucher codes are case sensitive and must be entered in capitals as specified in promotion materials.
- The entry voucher code cannot be used in conjunction with other codes or offers.
- To be eligible to enter the competition you must:
- have an account with Deliveroo Australia;
- be at least 18 years of age; and
- be a current resident of the state of Victoria.
- The following are not eligible to enter the Competition:
- employees, directors, management, licensees and contractors of the Promoter, its related companies and agencies associated with the Promoter including St Kilda Football Club (Promoter);
- the immediate family of the above-listed persons (immediate family includes but is not limited to spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child, step-child, parent, grandparent, 1st cousin, uncle, aunt, niece); and
- any suppliers to the Promotion.
- Eligible participants may enter as many times as they wish for the duration of the Competition. Each order placed in accordance with clause 8 counts as one entry into the Competition.
Selection and Notification of Winner
- The winner will be drawn at random on Wednesday 24 June, 2020 at 4.00pm AEST at Level 2, 161 Collins St, Melbourne, Victoria, 3000 ("Location") or such other address deemed appropriate should the Location not be suitable due to coronavirus restrictions.
- The winner will be notified no later than 6.00pm 2 business days after the draw via email and/or phone call.
- The first valid entry drawn for the Prize will win.
- If the Winner does not respond to the email and/or phone call within 24hrs another winner will be drawn according to the same process as above. Winners are responsible for monitoring their email and/or phone.
- The winner of the Prize will be published on https://foodscene.deliveroo.com.au/ within 5 business days of draw.
Prize Delivery and Restrictions
- The winner will receive a credit to the value of $250 applied directly to their account within 5 business days from the winner responding to notification of winning.
- The Prize Deliveroo credit can be used towards orders placed on the Deliveroo Australia platform only.
- In order to redeem that portion of the Prize, the winner must place a Deliveroo order using the same account on which the winning entry was made. The Prize credit may be redeemed in multiple orders.
- Should the Deliveroo order be of greater value than the Prize, then the winner will be required to pay the difference using their nominated payment method on their Deliveroo account.
- The winner will also receive the signed St Kilda guernsey within 15 business days from responding to notification of winning.
- In order to facilitate delivery of the St Kilda guernsey, the winner may be required to provide personal information including their address, which the winner agrees may be shared with third parties for the purpose of awarding the Prize.
- Each Prize is not transferrable for cash.
- All times referred to in these terms and conditions refer to Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST).
- Each Prize winner must take the Prize as described and on the conditions stated in these terms and conditions, and the Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any technical malfunction of any communications network or any late, lost, incorrectly submitted, delayed, ineligible, incomplete, corrupted or misdirected entry whether due to error, transmission, interruption or otherwise. The time of entry will be deemed to be the time the entry is received by the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request a winner to provide proof of identity, age and place of residency in order to claim the Prize. Proof of identification, age, and residency considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- The Promoter, the Sponsor, their related bodies corporate and their respective officers, employees, contractors and agents (Promotion Parties) will not be liable for any losses, damages, expenses, costs or personal injuries arising out of this promotion, the promotion of this promotion or the use of any Prize, including but not limited to any breach of these terms and conditions, contract or tort (including negligence) and any other common law, equitable or statutory remedy (Damages) whatsoever including but not limited to direct, indirect and consequential Damages, including Damages that cannot reasonably be considered to arise naturally and in the ordinary course of things, even if those Damages were in the contemplation of the Promotion Parties.
- The exclusion of liability in clause 31 does not apply to limit or exclude liability:
- for personal injury or death suffered or sustained in connection with the supply of goods or services which are supplied by the Promoter in the ordinary course of business. For the avoidance of doubt, third party goods or services, which other than in connection with this promotion, are in the normal course of business supplied by a third party unrelated to the Promotion Parties, are not supplied by the Promoter in the ordinary course of business; or
- to the extent it is not permissible at law, to limit or exclude liability in the manner contemplated in that clause (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent allowable by law).
- By accepting the Prize, the winner agrees to participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable social media editorial requests relating to the Prize, including but not limited to, being photographed. The winner will not be entitled to any fee for participating in these activities.
- The Promoter reserves the right to redraw in the event of a winner being unable to satisfy these promotion terms and conditions of entry or forfeiting or not claiming a Prize. The Promoter will use all reasonable efforts to contact each winner on or before 6.00pm 2 business days after the draw of each daily prize and the grand prize. However, if a winner remains uncontactable at 9:00am on the day after the dates specified above, their Prize will be considered forfeited. For any Prize that remains unclaimed or forfeited (through ineligibility or otherwise) as at 9:00am 3 business days following the date of the original draw, the Promoter will conduct an unclaimed Prize draw at 9:00am on that date at the same place as the original draw, subject to any written direction given under applicable law. The first, and subsequent (if required) valid entries randomly drawn will be notified within 2 business days after the draw.
- If any act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions of entry, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations and the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any applicable law) to cancel, terminate or modify or suspend this Competition.
- Each Prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the Prize (or any part of the Prize) as stated. Any part of a Prize that cannot be taken as stated will be forfeited. The Prize is not transferable to another person (unless agreed by the Promoter).
- The Promoter reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the Competition at any time.
- This Competition and these terms and conditions are governed and construed in accordance with the laws in force in Australia.