- These are the terms and conditions for the Deliveroo Food Delivery Survey prize draw (Competition).
- The promoter is Deliveroo Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 73 607 915 640) of Level 2, 161 Collins St, Melbourne, Victoria, 3000 (Promoter).
- The promotion period is from 11/9/2020 and 27/9/2020 (Promotion Period). Entries must be received during the Promotion Period in order to be valid.
- By entering this Competition, you/the entrant acknowledge that you/the entrant have read these terms and conditions and that you agree to be bound by them. Information on how to enter form part of these terms and conditions.
- To enter the Competition, you must complete the survey sent to you by email from Deliveroo (or its authorised representative)
Prize and Prize Restrictions
- The Prize consists of a $250 Deliveroo customer credit that will be applied to the winner's Deliveroo account with matching email address.
- There are 10 Prizes to be given away in total.
- The total value of the Prizes is $2,500.
- The Prize must be used by 28/02/2021 and may be used as credit towards multiple orders if it is not exhausted in one use. If the credit is not used by that time, any remaining Prize credit will expire and considered forfeited.
- To be eligible to enter the Competition you must:
a. have a customer account with Deliveroo Australia;
b. be at least 18 years of age;
c. receive an email inviting you to complete the survey; and
d. be a current resident of Australia.
- The following persons are not eligible to enter the Competition:
e. employees, directors and contractors of the Promoter, its related companies and agencies associated with the Competition;
f. the immediate family and household members of the above-listed persons ; and
g. anyone else professionally involved with the operation or administration of the Competition.
Selection and Notification of Winner
- The winners of the Prizes will be drawn at random by a randomised computer generator, on 28/09/2020 at 3pmAEST (Prize Draw) at Level 2, 161 Collins St, Melbourne, Victoria, 3000 (Location) or such other address deemed appropriate should the Location not be suitable due to coronavirus restrictions.
- The random number generator that will be used is at https://www.randomdraws.com/au/ (approval number is 1224).
- The first 10 valid entries drawn for the Prize will win.
- Winners will be notified by email of their winning entry within 5 business days of the Prize Draw and the credit will be applied to the winner's account within 7 days. If the winner cannot be contacted and does not claim the Prize within 7 days, they forfeit the right to the Prize and a new winner will be drawn and notified in accordance with these rules.
- The Prize is not transferrable for cash.
- The result of the draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. The winner is responsible for monitoring their email and/or phone.
- The winners of the Prize will be published on https://foodscene.deliveroo.com.au/ within 5 business days of the draw.
- All times referred to in these terms and conditions refer to Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) unless otherwise specified.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any technical malfunction of any communications network or any late, lost, incorrectly submitted, delayed, ineligible, incomplete, corrupted or misdirected entry whether due to error, transmission, interruption or otherwise. The time of entry will be deemed to be the time the entry is received by the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request a winner to provide proof of identity, age and place of residency in order to claim the Prize. Proof of identification, age, and residency considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Each Prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the Prize (or any part of the Prize) as stated. Any part of a Prize that cannot be taken as stated will be forfeited. The Prize is not transferable to another person (unless agreed by the Promoter).
- The Promoter reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the Competition at any time.
- This Competition and these terms and conditions are governed and construed in accordance with the laws in force in Australia.