Deliveroo HospoVitality Index survey Promotion May 2021 Terms and Conditions
- These are the terms and conditions for the Deliveroo HospoVitality Index Survey Promotion May 2021 (Competition).
- The promoter is Deliveroo Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 73 607 915 640) of Level 2, 161 Collins St, Melbourne, Victoria, 3000 (Promoter). To contact the Promoter, please call +61 1300 335 485.
- The promotion period is from Thursday 13 May 2021 to Thursday 3 June 2021(Promotion Period). Entries must be received during the hours and days of the Promotion Period in order to be valid.
- By entering this Competition, you/the entrant acknowledge that you/the entrant have read these terms and conditions and that you agree to be bound by them. Information on how to enter form part of these terms and conditions.
- Deliveroo is conducting a survey for the next HospoVitality Index Report (Survey) which is an invitation-by-email only survey to selected business partners (Restaurants) in Australia.
- To enter the Competition you must complete and submit the Deliveroo HospoVitality Index Survey, along with your email address (Qualifying Survey) during the Promotion Period. Any entry submitted is submitted by an owner, employee or authorised representative of the Restaurant.
- Once you submit a Qualifying Survey, the Restaurant is automatically included in the draw to win the Prize.
- Maximum entries: One. You can only submit one survey response on behalf of a Restaurant and the Restaurant is entitled to one entry into the Competition.
- To be eligible to enter the competition you must:
a. have a Restaurant account with Deliveroo Australia;
b. receive an invitation to participate in the survey from Deliveroo or its authorised representative; and
c. be a current resident of VIC, NSW, ACT, WA, QLD, TAS or SA.
- The following persons are not eligible to enter the Competition:
a. employees, directors and contractors of the Promoter;
b. the immediate family and members of the household of the above-listed persons; and
c. anyone else professionally involved with the operation or administration of the Promotion.
- The Prize is $1,000.
- There are 8 prizes to be given away in total.
- The total value of the Prizes is $8,000.
- A Restaurant can only win ONE Prize.
- The Prize will be paid to the winner's bank account already on file on the Restaurant's Deliveroo account within 28 days of the draw.
Selection and Notification of Winner
- The winners of the Prizes will be drawn at random by a randomised computer generator, on Friday 4 June 2021 at 2pm (Prize Draw) at Level 2, 161 Collins St, Melbourne, Victoria, 3000 ("Location") or such other address deemed appropriate should the Location not be suitable due to coronavirus restrictions.
- The first 8 valid entries drawn for the Prize will win.
- Winners will be notified by email of their winning entry within 2 business days of the Prize Draw.
- The winner must reply to the email within 10 business days to claim the Prize and may be required to provide additional personal details in order to enable prize fulfilment. Any unclaimed prizes will be forfeited.
- If a Prize remains unclaimed, a redraw will take place using the same mechanism described in sections 17-20 above, on and from Friday 18 June 2021, until all Prizes have been claimed.
- The result of the draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. The winner is responsible for monitoring their email.
- The winners of the Prize will be published on https://foodscene.deliveroo.com.au/promotions.html within 10 business days of the draw.
- All times referred to in these terms and conditions refer to Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT) unless otherwise specified.
- Each winner must take the Prize as described and on the conditions stated in these terms and conditions, and the Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any technical malfunction of any communications network or any late, lost, incorrectly submitted, delayed, ineligible, incomplete, corrupted or misdirected entry whether due to error, transmission, interruption or otherwise. The time of entry will be deemed to be the time the entry is received by the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request a winner to provide proof of identity, age and place of residency in order to claim the Prize. Proof of identification, age, and residency considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- The Promoter, the Sponsor, their related bodies corporate and their respective officers, employees, contractors and agents (Promotion Parties) will not be liable for any losses, damages, expenses, costs or personal injuries arising out of this promotion, the promotion of this promotion or the use of any Prize, including but not limited to any breach of these terms and conditions, contract or tort (including negligence) and any other common law, equitable or statutory remedy (Damages) whatsoever including but not limited to direct, indirect and consequential Damages, including Damages that cannot reasonably be considered to arise naturally and in the ordinary course of things, even if those Damages were in the contemplation of the Promotion Parties.
- The exclusion of liability in clause 28 does not apply to limit or exclude liability:
a. for personal injury or death suffered or sustained in connection with the supply of goods or services which are supplied by the Promoter in the ordinary course of business. For the avoidance of doubt, third party goods or services, which other than in connection with this promotion, are in the normal course of business supplied by a third party unrelated to the Promotion Parties, are not supplied by the Promoter in the ordinary course of business; or
b. to the extent it is not permissible at law, to limit or exclude liability in the manner contemplated in that clause (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent allowable by law).
- By accepting the Prize, the winner agrees to participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable social media editorial requests relating to the Prize, including but not limited to, being photographed. The winner will not be entitled to any fee for participating in these activities.
- Unless otherwise specified in these terms, the Promoter reserves the right to redraw in the event of a winner being unable to satisfy these Competition terms and conditions of entry or forfeiting or not claiming a Prize.
- If any act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions of entry, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations and the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any applicable law) to cancel, terminate or modify or suspend this Competition.
- Each Prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the Prize (or any part of the Prize) as stated. Any part of a Prize that cannot be taken as stated will be forfeited. The Prize is not transferable to another person (unless agreed by the Promoter in its absolute discretion).
- The Promoter reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the Competition at any time.
- This Competition and these terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws in force in Australia.
ACT TP 21/00634
SA Licence No: T21/589